Week 4 Fitness Changes: Hydration is Hot

by Anna D

You’ve probably heard before that our bodies are mainly made up of water – 70% to be exact. No wonder this is the easiest way we can remove toxins from our body and stay healthy. You might not think that drinking water has anything do to with your fat loss goals but it does – big time!

We are exposed to many toxins everyday with the food that we eat, the air we breathe and many other environmental sources. These toxins end up in our body fat so our body can keep it away from our organs. If we don’t drink enough delicious water everyday, we cannot move the yucky stuff out of body. Eeeewwww!

So, in this video, I discuss ways you can drink more water even if you’re forgetful πŸ™‚ Watch it now:

I forgot to mention in the video that I sometimes like to put lemon in my water so it is more enjoyable and refreshing. That way, I remember to drink more of it too!

If you have other tips and tricks to drinking more water throughout your day, share it below so we can all benefit from it.

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Gurpreet March 31, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Thanks for the reminder about the importance of keeping hydrating.

Anna D March 31, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Glad to help, Gurpreet!

Gail Nott March 31, 2011 at 8:10 pm

I used to keep a bottle of water at my desk & drink water throughout the day. Thank you for the reminder to get back to that habit.

Anna D April 1, 2011 at 5:58 am

That’s great, Gail. Keep it up!

Pamela Speka April 1, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Also cucumber added to water is fantastic and refreshing! Quenches your thirst and leaves a great taste in your mouth and fresh breath. Try it!

Anna D April 1, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I agree, Pam. I always forget to buy them at the grocery store πŸ™‚

Diana Placiakiene April 1, 2011 at 6:22 pm

So happy to be reminded! I have to confess- I’m really bad with drinking enough water. I like tea, coffee, wine… But, if I remember to put some lemon or lime, or cucumber ( especially in the summer time), it ‘s so much tastier and I drink more.
Thanks, Ann, for reminding about such a simple but really important thing!

Brandy Mychals April 2, 2011 at 4:44 pm

I love adding Arbonne’s fizzy tabs and Emergen-C to water to make it taste better and get some vitamins and energy into me…Thanks for the reminders!
Brandy Mychals
Speaker, Author, Communications Coach
Creator of the Character Code System

Lyn April 3, 2011 at 7:47 pm

After I wake up in the morning and head down to the kitchen, I drink a big glass of water before I do anything else each morning!!!

Anna D April 4, 2011 at 5:57 pm

@Diana Actually coffee and tea counts for your water intake as long as that’s not the only think you drink πŸ˜€

@Brandy I like Arbonne’s Fizzy tabs too. For some reason, I feel more awake when I put it in my water.

@Lyn I do the same thing. I drink at least 2 cups before I do anything in the morning. Great job!